- -Trials Rising World Records are now being updated daily with video links
- -Trials Rising Crash and Sunburn DLC is due to release on Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch September 10 2019
- -Need some help? Head to the University of Trials with Professor FatShady
- -Trials Records will be hosting more speedrunning tournaments soon after Trials Rising Crash and Sunburn is released! Register to stay up-to-date
- -99% of records have direct links to videos now
- -Achievements have been added to the site, see more here
- -Legacy Trials Records "My Records" tracking has been added, start adding and tracking your own PBs here
- -More site features coming soon
Trials Rising is a stunning comeback of the acclaimed gameplay with all new features, more competition and fresh visual look. With more tracks than ever before, beginners are in for a smooth ride towards mastery, while the skills and nerves of experienced players will be put to the test in the most advanced challenges. This is Trials at its best.
Competition is all over the globe with fun and elaborate tracks located across several continents. Whether it’s finding the perfect line in a smoldering caldera in the wilds of Yellowstone Park, doing triple backflips off the Eiffel Tower in Paris, or navigating massive drops on Mount Everest with snow storms looming, the thrills are endless.
From local backyard competitions to the biggest stadiums on the world stage, you will ride against other players as fully visualized ghosts or in real-time local and online multiplayer. Starting from humble beginnings, you’ll improve your skills, grow your fame and rise in the ranks as you beat the competition. Sponsors such as Fox Racing Gear, KTM and RedLynx are always on the lookout for new talent and will offer contracts to complete special challenges.
Players will now have the freedom to customize and share any outfit or bike skin they want, resulting in endless possibilities. In addition to the outfit and bike customization editor, the legendary Trials Track Editor comes back bigger than ever.
Trials Rising adds an exciting new multiplayer mode with the Tandem Bike. Two riders, each contributing fifty percent of the power and balance, ride together on one bike. Get ready for the unexpected and for hilarity to ensue!
- Career Mode – learn the skills it takes to master all that Trials has to offer. In the Career mode you will be attending the University of Trials, a series of training programs that will teach you how to overcome various obstacles of increasing difficulty. Work your way across the globe to dominate the various events and track locations provided to earn medals, coin and fame. Success in completing these tracks will unlock more advanced bikes and unlock more events as you progress. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum medals return with the addition Diamond Medal reserved for only the very top trials riders!
- Contracts – you will be approached by several sponsors as you become more famous, complete their contracts in order to earn in game currency, as well as customization and fame. Contacts are a wide and varied way to challenge riders with expectations ranging from simply beating a set time to performing multiple stunts, whilst on a specific bike, whilst beating a specific time, without faulting and from the start you are on FIRE!
- Challengers – when reaching level 24 you will be able to participate in the Challenger Series. You have 3 attempts to beat a series of 3 riders on a randomly chosen track. These rider’s ghosts will be taken from the leaderboards based upon on your personal best and are usually a few seconds slower than your personal best. The chosen ghost gets closer to your personal best for each stage in the series. If you beat all 3 you will be rewarded with a Challenger Crate that includes three customization items of varying rarity
- During the Career you will be enrolled in the University of Trials whose headmaster is Brad “Professor FatShady” Hill himself. A community member that started his YouTube channel to help struggling players improve their skills and achieve Trials greatness. He’s got everything from tips for beginners to full breakdowns on how to take on the most difficult obstacles. A series of tutorials that will teach you everything you need to know about the bike and how to handle it in order to overcome even the most infuriating obstacles our career tracks have to offer
- Global Multiplayer – race up to 8 riders from across the globe to compete in Seasons to earn coins, fame and acorns
- Private Multiplayer – coming soon
- Party Mode – race up to 4 riders locally
- Compete with your friends and riders around the world on the global leaderboards. Each track has a it’s own leaderboard too
- Leaderboards are cross platform so players on PS4, Xbox One, PC & Nintendo Switch can all compete with each other
- On individual track leaderboards (not Skill Games or Stadium at this time) you can view replays to see how other riders perform
- View your friends and other riders profiles to see how you compare with all manner of stats such as medal count, riding distance and much more
- The Hall of Fame, a global leaderboard that factors in anything you can do in trials, from Skill Games and the career tracks all the way to the hardest tracks in the game – the Ninja series. The #1 position will be forever revered as a Trials God!
- Create your own tracks using the same tools the Redlynx level team uses to create the in-game tracks. The level editor is an advanced tool that lets you do anything from creating basic Trials tracks to creating something that has nothing to do with a riding a trials bike. In Trials Rising the editor been expanded and is now offering 8000 objects, that for the first time are scaleable, including legacy objects from previous titles Trials HD, Evolution, Fusion and Blood Dragon
- Share your own custom tracks or play custom tracks created by other players! Track Central is split into different feeds that each contain different types of tracks
- Custom tracks are shared cross platform so players on PS4, Xbox One & PC can all play the amazing creations from the building community
- Show off your style by customizing your bike and rider with a collection of unique customization items. There are multiple ways to earn customization in Trials Rising. Every time you level up you will be rewarded with a gear crate that contains up to three customization items of any rarity. Earning medals, completing contracts and replaying tracks rewards you with trials coins that can be used to purchase items for your bike or rider in the store. There are also legendary items that can only be purchased with Acorns
- Share your creations with other riders through the cross platform Gear Central and receive a reward whenever someone decides to download your creation
Trials Rising Sixty Six
Set along Route 66, Trials Rising Sixty Six introduces new tracks, new contracts, and American football-themed cosmetics in the form of a helmet, shirt, trousers, and cleats
Welcome to the Land of Opportunity!
To be released April 12 2019 on Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch – More information coming soon
Trials Rising Crash and Sunburn
Welcome to the Southern Hemisphere with new tracks set in locations ranging from the “jungle covered mountains of Peru to the icy region of Antarctica”. Trials Rising Crash & Sunburn features new challenges, two new bikes and an explorer themed outfit
Bring your sunscreen… and a a scarf, the weather may vary!
More information coming soon
Jungle Rider Pack
Go bananas in a Gorilla suit and rampage through the streets on your Camo Bike with the Jungle Rider Pack!
- The Gorilla Helmet
- The Gorilla Jacket
- The Gorilla Pants
- The Gorilla Gloves
- The Gorilla Shoes
- Camo Bike Bodykit
Wild West Rider Pack
Saddle up in your cowboy outfit and take the bull by the horns with the Wild West Rider Pack!
- The Wild West Rider Hat
- The Wild West Rider Jacket
- The Wild West Rider Shirt
- The Wild West Rider Pants
- The Wild West Rider Gloves
- Rodeo Headlight
Stuntman Rider Pack
Defy the laws of gravity and fly through rings of fire with the Stuntman Rider Pack, where riders can don the flashy Stuntman costume and ride the Engraved Retro Bike to show everyone that no obstacle is too tough!
Samurai Rider Pack
Ninja rider? This is the rider pack for you!
Hack and slash through the tracks in style and with the spirits of ancient samurai to guide you. Put on your samurai helmet and install those shuriken rims to stand out even more on track.
Trials Rising Sticker Book
A 16 page Trials Rising sticker book which is available as pre-order bonus for the physical copy of Trials Rising Gold Edition
TRIALS RISING TRACK LIST
|School Yard Brawl 1||North America||Stadium X-Cross||Easy|
|School Yard Brawl 2||North America||Stadium Supercross||Easy|
|School Yard Brawl 3||North America||Stadium Duel||Easy|
|School Yard Brawl 4||North America||Stadium Finals||Easy|
|Braking Bad||North America||Trials||Beginner|
|Happy Camper||North America||Trials||Beginner|
|MX and the City||North America||Trials||Easy|
|Yellow Stone Caldera||North America||Trials||Easy|
|Canyon Crash||North America||Trials||Easy|
|Lights Camera Action||North America||Trials||Easy|
|Hard Hat Zone||North America||Trials||Easy|
|Lumbering On||North America||Trials||Easy|
|Stable Swede 1||Europe||Stadium X-Cross||Easy|
|Stable Swede 2||Europe||Stadium Supercross||Easy|
|Stable Swede 3||Europe||Stadium Duel||Easy|
|Stable Swede 4||Europe||Stadium Finals||Easy|
|Tilting at Windmills||Europe||Trials||Easy|
|The Flying Finn||Europe||Trials||Easy|
|Siberian Learnings 1||Asia||Stadium X-Cross||Easy|
|Siberian Learnings 2||Asia||Stadium Supercross||Easy|
|Siberian Learnings 3||Asia||Stadium Duel||Easy|
|Siberian Learnings 4||Asia||Stadium Finals||Easy|
|Grave of Giants||Asia||Trials||Easy|
|Balloons over Bagan||Asia||Trials||Easy|
|Spirit of the Mountain||Asia||Trials||Easy|
|Wheels of Steel||Asia||Trials||Easy|
|Bali Blast 1||Asia||Stadium X-Cross||Medium|
|Bali Blast 2||Asia||Stadium Supercross||Medium|
|Bali Blast 3||Asia||Stadium Duel||Medium|
|Bali Blast 4||Asia||Stadium Finals||Medium|
|Ruined Run||Middle East||Trials||Medium|
|Firebase Faceplant||Middle East||Trials||Medium|
|A Pretty Good Wall||Asia||Trials||Medium|
|Highland Fling 1||Europe||Stadium X-Cross||Medium|
|Highland Fling 2||Europe||Stadium Supercross||Medium|
|Highland Fling 3||Europe||Stadium Duel||Medium|
|Highland Fling 4||Europe||Stadium Finals||Medium|
|I Fell Tower||Europe||Trials||Medium|
|One Mans Trash||Europe||Trials||Medium|
|Montreal Mayhem 1||North America||Stadium X-Cross||Medium|
|Montreal Mayhem 2||North America||Stadium Supercross||Medium|
|Montreal Mayhem 3||North America||Stadium Duel||Medium|
|Montreal Mayhem 4||North America||Stadium Finals||Medium|
|Lumber Party||North America||Trials||Medium|
|Venice Beach 360||North America||Trials||Medium|
|Unhappy Camper||North America||Trials||Medium|
|Monster Mash 1||North America||Stadium X-Cross||Hard|
|Monster Mash 2||North America||Stadium Supercross||Hard|
|Monster Mash 3||North America||Stadium Duel||Hard|
|Monster Mash 4||North America||Stadium Finals||Hard|
|Black Gold||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Toxic Behavior||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Rally of the Kings||Africa||Trials||Hard|
|Bull Session 1||Europe||Stadium X-Cross||Hard|
|Bull Session 2||Europe||Stadium Supercross||Hard|
|Bull Session 3||Europe||Stadium Duel||Hard|
|Bull Session 4||Europe||Stadium Finals||Hard|
|Ski or Dont||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Venice Beach 1080||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Temple of Trials||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Trials Trophy 1||Middle East||Stadium X-Cross||Hard|
|Trials Trophy 2||Middle East||Stadium Supercross||Hard|
|Trials Trophy 3||Middle East||Stadium Duel||Hard|
|Trials Trophy 4||Middle East||Stadium Finals||Hard|
|Container Cowboy||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Ever Everer Everest||Asia||Trials||Hard|
|Liberty Station||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Hollywood Hills||North America||Trials||Hard|
|Grand Finale||Middle East||Trials||Hard|
|Klondike Gold Rush||North America||Trials||Extreme|
|Car Park Club||North America||Trials||Extreme|
|Desolate Dome||North America||Trials||Extreme|
|Inferno V||North America||Trials||Extreme|
|Hong Kong Harbour||Asia||Trials||Extreme|
|White Belt||Asia||Ninja||Ninja Level 1|
|Yellow Belt||Asia||Ninja||Ninja Level 2|
|Orange Belt||Asia||Ninja||Ninja Level 2|
|Green Belt||Asia||Ninja||Ninja Level 3|
|Blue Belt||Asia||Ninja||Ninja Level 3|
|Black Belt||Asia||Ninja||Ninja Level 5|
|Bomb Bouncer||North America||Skill Game||Easy|
|Basket Ball||North America||Skill Game||Easy|
|Flaming Man||North America||Skill Game||Medium|
|Hurdles from Hell||North America||Skill Game||Medium|
|Out of Control||North America||Skill Game||Medium|
|Power Bike||North America||Skill Game||Medium|
|Touch Down||North America||Skill Game||Medium|
|Hill Climb||North America||Skill Game||Hard|
|Rodeo||North America||Skill Game||Hard|
|Loose Screw||North America||Skill Game||Hard|
|Throttle Control||North America||University of Trials||Beginner|
|Leaning||North America||University of Trials||Beginner|
|Mid Air Rotation||North America||University of Trials||Easy|
|Flow||North America||University of Trials||Easy|
|Transitions||North America||University of Trials||Medium|
|Uphill Landing||North America||University of Trials||Medium|
|Bunny Hop||North America||University of Trials||Hard|
|Uphill Obstacles||North America||University of Trials||Hard|
|Flat Obstacles||North America||University of Trials||Hard|
|Consecutive Bunny Hops||North America||University of Trials||Hard|
|Rear Wheel Bounce||North America||University of Trials||Extreme|
|Time Trial||North America||University of Trials||Hard|
- Squid – This is the bike you will start your Trials Rising journey upon. A very stable bike to learn the basics but lacking the speed and agility to conquer the later tracks or the global leaderboards.
- Rhino – You will unlock this bike at Fame level 14. A bit more agile than the Squid with way more power! This bike will be great for those flowing tracks with long ramps where top speed is important.
- Mantis – You will unlock this bike at Fame level 42. With way more agility over the Rhino whilst still maintaining an impressive speed, the Mantis is your go to bike for conquering those tracks with technical obstacles. This bike will also get you through the Extreme difficulty tracks and the Ninjas if you make it that far!
- Helium – You will unlock this bike when you purchase it in the Garage. This BMX bike has incredible agility and can do some amazing things but as a consequence, it’s speed takes a serious hit! This bike can be useful for tackling the extremes and ninjas but be aware you won’t be getting there as fast most times.
- Donkey – You will unlock this bike when you purchase it in the Garage. With its small frame and tiny wheel, the Donkey sure does kick! A powerful will get you over the tough obstacles but it will be a struggle. A great bike to have some fun on but you have been warned!
- Tandem – Brand new and unlocked from the start, this bike is to be ridden with a friend. You will need 2 controllers for this and is not available online.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /var/sites/t/trialsrecords.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 177
What do I win?
Gear Crates are Trials Rising’s way of distributing customisation content that is purely cosmetic
You can earn rider gear items, bike parts and stickers to customise your rider gear and bike using the new customisation system along with bundles of Trials Coins, the new in-game currency
You will get Gear Crates by playing Trials Rising and gaining Fame and reaching Fame milestones – Fame is the new in-game XP system
Riders can purchase Premium Gear Crates using Acorns, Trials Rising’s micro transaction currency, to have a chance to obtain Legendary items
Rider Gear and accessories
Riders now have access to massive selection of customisable rider gear. Ranging from hoodies and jackets to cowboy hats and gorilla suits, they something for everyone.
Customisation items include: Accessories, Helmets, Shirts, Jackets, Gloves, Bottoms and Footwear
Just like the rider, the bikes in Trials Rising see a massive improvement to customisation. Riders are now able customise the entire bike right down to individual components!
Customisation items include: Front Rim, Back Rim, Exhaust, Headlight, Frame, Bodykit, Front Fender, Front Tire and Back Tire
The sticker customisation system in Trials Rising allows riders to customise their bikes and rider gear using up to 200 stickers per item. Riders have access to a bank of 100s of stickers (which can be bought using in game currency and unlocking via game progress) of all shapes and sizes with the ability to colour each sticker, the design possibilities are endless!
Emotes and Poses
Trials Rising introduces a variety of emotes and poses that are used during loading screens at the end of a track. Categories are Loading Poses, Victory Animation and Lose Animation and range from the relatively normal to downright whacky!
© 2019 Trials Records by TheRealTeeHill